The spicy, citrus scent of a pomander is perfect for this time of year and they are so easy to make! We gathered the winery kids and had them create these pomanders for us. By using items you probably already have at home, you can make a pomander to fill you house with holiday scent naturally.
- String or Ribbon to hang them by
- Poke cloves into the skin of the orange (use something sharp to make the hole first if this is too tough)
- Use an elastic band to help you make straight lines
- Once you are happy with the number of cloves and the design, tie a ribbon around your pomander
- Hang in any room you would like to experience the fresh, spicy scent (We recommend the kitchen or bathroom)