What to do with all of those garden tomatoes growing in your garden...make this delicious fresh pasta sauce!
- 2 quarts pureed tomatos (about 6 lbs, hulled and pureed in blender)
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp Meadow Vista Artisan Farm honey
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Sauté onions and garlic over low heat.
2. Add tomatoes, spices and remainder of ingredients.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20mins
4. Serve over your favourite pasta or spaghetti squash.
Pair with a chilled glass of Cloud Horse!