Legal Information-Get Buzzed 2018
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must:
(a) Be a legal resident of the province of BC; and
b) Be nineteen years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. CONTEST PERIODS. The contest starts on August 9 to September 30 2018, and ends on SEPTEMBER 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a)Take a photo of your "I Heart Bees" sticker and post to Facebook or Instagram with #getblissed2018. Note: purchase is not required to be entered into the contest.
(b) Enter as many photos as you like.
(a) There is one (1) Prize available to be won. The prize will consist of:
The prize is for a $250 Meadow Vista Honey Wines shopping spree, able to redeemed for any products in the Meadow Vista Wine Shop.
(b) Winner will be contacted by Meadow Vista Honey Wines with instructions on how to claim the Prize.
(c) Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited and have no cash value.
(d) Meadow Vista shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
5. WINNER SELECTION.
(a) On or about 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time, on October 1, 2018 a draw will be held by a representative of Meadow Vista Honey Wines where one (1) entrant will be selected as a potential prize winner from all eligible entries received for the Contest.
(b) Before being declared a winner, the selected potential prize winner shall be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail and to sign and return a Release Waiver.
(c) If the selected entrant does not respond within three (3) days of notification, they will be disqualified and another eligible entrant may be selected by random draw as a potential prize winner until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein and the prize is awarded.
(d) If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contests, there are more selected entrants than contemplated in these Contest Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes.
6. RELEASE. Winners (and if applicable, any guest of the Winner) will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms his or her: (i) eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the prize as offered; (iii) release of Meadow Vista Honey Wines and each of their employees, board directors, (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contests, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising there from; and (iv) grant toMeadow Vista Honey Wines the unrestricted right to publish, broadcast, or exhibit his or her name, photograph, likeness, comments and voice in any and all media in connection with publicity related to the Contest. The executed Release(s) must be returned within two (2) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of notification or verification as a winner, or the selected individual(s) will be disqualified and any rights he or she may have to the prize will be forfeited.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contests, entrants release and hold Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrants or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contests, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrants agree to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contests, without limitation.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Meadow Vista Honey Wines assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. Meadow Vista Honey Wines assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Meadow Vista Honey Wines is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contests, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. BMeadow Vista Honey Wines assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contests cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of Meadow Vista Honey Wines such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contests and/or the Contest Website.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contests, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of Meadow Vista Honey Wines, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Meadow Vista Honey Wines reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contests the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants to Meadow Vista Honey Wines the right to use his/her name, Social Media handle and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners; (ii) grants to meadow Vista the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law];
(b) Meadow Vista Honey Wines will use the entrant’s Personal Information only for identified purposes, and protect the entrant’s Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with British Columbia Privacy laws.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. TERMINATION. Meadow Vista Honey Wines reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Meadow Vista Honey Wines. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and Meadow Vista Honey Wines in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.